Pathways and Articulation Agreements

Our pathways and articulation agreements allow college graduates from partner institutions to continue their studies in specific programs at the University of Guelph. 

University of Guelph Internal Pathways:

Ontario Indigenous Institutes:

Pathways from Ontario Colleges:

Institution-specific Articulation Agreements with Ontario Colleges:

Pathways to other Ontario Universities

Out of Province Institutions:

Out of Country Institutions:

Don’t see your diploma listed? More information about transferring from a college is available here.