Diploma and Ministry Code:
- Environmental Technology (MTCU Code: 62700)
Please see full list of eligible programs below.
U of G Program:
- Bachelor of Bio-Resource Management in Environmental Management (OUAC Program Code: GRM)
ONCAT Pathway ID: 2885
Graduates of an Environmental Technology Ontario College Advanced Diploma may be eligible to apply the University of Guelph’s Bachelor of Bio-Resource Management with a major in Environmental Management. Prospective applicants must have a minimum cumulative average of 75% (B). Successful applicants will receive up to 10.0 transfer credits through this Pathway.
- Hilary Holmes, Admission Counsellor, email@example.com
- Pathways Advisor; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Canadore College: Environmental Technology
- Centennial College: Environmental Technology
- Durham College: Environmental Technology
- Fanshawe College: Environmental Technology
- (Sir Sandford) Fleming College: Environmental Technology
- Georgian College: Environmental Technology
- Loyalist College: Environmental Technologist
- Sault College: Natural Environment Technologist - Conservation and Management
- Seneca College: Environmental Technology
- Environmental Management and Free Electives
Program Information and Graduation Requirements:
View the Undergraduate Course Calendar
Transfer credits are determined by the Admission Committee of the program to which the student is admitted and where applicable, in accordance with any existing articulation agreement or pathway. The application of transfer credits will vary depending on the degree and specialization. All applicants must satisfy degree graduation requirements and residency requirement as outlined in the Undergraduate Calendar. More information about advanced standing applications can be found in the Undergraduate Calendar.