Tours will leave daily at 10am & 1:30pm, as well as Saturdays at 1:30pm (with the exception of long weekends).
Spring tours through May 31st are cancelled.
Our next available Campus Tours begin on July 2nd and run until August 14th.
NEWS: As of May 31, 2019, our campus has become tobacco- and smoke-free. We're helping to build a healthy campus for everyone in our community.
How to get to campus:
When you to get to campus:
- Parking on Campus
- Monday through Friday: tours will leave from the Campus Tour Centre, which is located in the University Centre on the 3rd floor (please take the North elevators).
- Saturday: these tours typically leave from the main level of the University Centre. Refer to your email confirmation.
- We welcome you to eat on campus at any of our dining halls, buy a coffee or a smoothie, and purchase some U of G swag at the Bookstore or Gryph's Locker.
- All dining halls take cash and debit. The Bookstore and Gryph's Locker take cash, debit and credit.
What to expect from your tour:
- You'll meet with staff and students and learn more about what Guelph has to offer.
- You'll visit student residences, lecture halls, the library, the athletic facilities, the main administration building, and several general academic areas.
- The tour is a walking tour and is about 1.5-2 hours in length. Dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes.
High School groups wishing to book a group tour should contact the tour coordinator directly. Please contact a minimum of two weeks ahead of your desired date.
Enjoy your tour!
Check out our Events page to learn about U of G Open Houses and other on-campus events!
Meet our Tour Guides!