We've mapped the whole process from application to graduation!
Download the PDF for Bachelor of Science, Biological Science.
Download the PDF for Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry.
Download the PDF for Bachelor of Science, Microbiology.
Download the PDF for Bachelor of Science, Molecular Biology and Genetics.
Diploma and Ministry Code:
- Biotechnology (MTCU Code: 51304)
Please see full list of eligible programs below.
U of G Program:
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Science (OUAC Program Code: GSS)
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry (OUAC Program Code: GSS)
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology (OUAC Program Code: GSS)
- Bachelor Science in Molecular Biology and Genetics (OUAC Program Code: GSS)
ONCAT Pathway ID: 2913 or 2914 or 2915 or 2916
Graduates of an Ontario College Diploma in Biotechnology may be eligible to apply to the University of Guelph’s Bachelor of Science program with one of four possible majors. Prospective applicants must have a minimum cumulative average of 75% (B), and must also have successfully completed 4U Advanced Functions (or an approved equivalent). Successful applicants will receive up to 7.5 transfer credits through this Pathway.
- Nicole Gazzola, Admission Counsellor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pathways Advisor; email@example.com
- Canadore College
- Biotechnology – Remote and Rural Health
- Biotechnology Technician
- Centennial College: Biotechnology
- Conestoga College: Biotechnology Technician
- Georgian College: Biotechnology - Health
- Humber College: Biotechnology
- Loyalist College: Biotechnology
- Mohawk College
- Biotechnology (Health)
- BIOL*1090 Introduction to Molecular and Cellular Biology
- BIOC*2580 Introduction to Biochemistry
- MICR*2420 Introduction to Microbiology
- CHEM*1040 General Chemistry I
- MBG*3350 Laboratory Methods in Molecular Biology
- Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Sociology, Social Science and Free Electives
Program Information and Graduation Requirements:
View the Undergraduate Course Calendar
Transfer credits are determined by the Admission Committee of the program to which the student is admitted and where applicable, in accordance with any existing articulation agreement or pathway. The application of transfer credits will vary depending on the degree and specialization. All applicants must satisfy degree graduation requirements and residency requirement as outlined in the Undergraduate Calendar. More information about advanced standing applications can be found in the Undergraduate Calendar.