U of G Internal Transfers and Readmission

This section provides University of Guelph students with information on program transfers and readmission.

Admission Requirements

Application Deadlines

How to Apply


*If you have been required to withdraw from the University, please ensure that you have contacted your Program Counsellor prior to submitting your application for readmission. 

Note: if you are a full-time permanent employee of the U of G, or if you are a senior citizen, please contact us at 519.821.2130 or admission@uoguelph.ca for a separate application form. The same application and document deadlines apply. 

University of Guelph
50 Stone Road East
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1