This section provides all the information you need to apply as a mature student.

You should review this section if:

  • you have been out of full-time secondary school for 2 years or more; and
  • have never attended a post-secondary institution (e.g. college or university).


Note: If you previously attended college or university, you may be considered a transfer student.  More information is available here.