Conditional Offers Of Admission
Conditional Offers Of Admission
The University of Guelph continues to actively monitor reports on the evolving COVID-19 pandemic. As many regions around the world continue to be affected, we understand that you may be worried about your offer of admission. We know that you have questions about what to expect in the upcoming weeks, how we will deal with your offer conditions, and what to expect this fall. We will continue to answer your questions and will reach out with specific information on how U of G can help you prepare for the start of your undergraduate career.
Schools and exam boards have begun to adjust their curriculums, evaluation and assessment methods. We want to assure you that we will accept these adjusted assessment methods in order to meet our conditions. If your school or exam provider cancels final exams or adjusts its usual grading practices, we will use the results reported by your school or exam provider in order to meet our conditions. As we receive information from our school and exam partners around the world, we will update our website to reflect any changes to your conditions of admission. Please check this space for updates on final offer conditions for students whose school year or exams have been disrupted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
This page will continue to be updated as the situation evolves. Check back regularly and email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offer Conditions for Canadian Provinces and Territories:
- You must achieve the minimum final average (including specific subject requirements), indicated in your offer of admission by August 14. If final grades are unavailable due to a prolonged COVID-19 related disruption of the school year, current grades will be accepted as final grades.
- You must achieve your High School Diploma by August 14.
- Applicants within Canada, outside of Ontario can view specific conditions here: https://admission.uoguelph.ca/outofprov.
Offer Conditions for International Students:
For information specific to international students, please visit https://admission.uoguelph.ca/covid-19-information-international-applicants.
Submitting Final Grades
Applicants within Ontario:
- If you applied on the OUAC 101 application, your final grades must be submitted to the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre by August 14.
- If you applied on the OUAC 105 application, your official transcript must be received in Admission Services by August 14.
Applicants Within Canada, Outside of Ontario:
- Your final transcript, submitted directly by the Ministry of Education or issuing school, must be received in Admission Services by August 14. If a final, official transcript is unavailable due to the COVID-19 pandemic, school-issued transcripts or unofficial transcripts will be accepted.
- CEGEP applicants (Quebec): Your results will be sent automatically via the OUAC if your Quebec CÉGEP code is present on your application. If not, your final transcript must be submitted by your CÉGEP directly to Admission Services. If your final results cannot be submitted by OUAC or by your CÉGEP as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, an unofficial transcript will be accepted.