We've mapped the whole process from application to graduation! Download the PDF.
Diploma and Ministry Code:
- Hospitality Administration (MTCU Code: 63200)
Please see full list of eligible programs below.
U of G Program:
- Bachelor of Commerce in Hospitality and Tourism Management (OUAC Program Code: GQT)
ONCAT Pathway ID: 2887
Graduates of an Ontario College Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Administration may be eligible to apply the University of Guelph’s Bachelor of Commerce with a major in Hospitality and Tourism Management. Prospective applicants must have a minimum cumulative average of 75% (B), as well as successfully completed MHF4U Advanced Functions (or an approved equivalent). Successful applicants will receive up to 10.0 transfer credits through this Pathway.
- Blake Morrison, Admission Counsellor, email@example.com
- Pathways Advisor; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Centennial College: Hospitality and Tourism Administration
- Georgian College: Hospitality Administration - Hotel and Resort
- ACCT*1220 Introductory Financial Accounting
- HROB*2090 Individuals and Groups in Organizations
- HTM*1070 Responsible Tourism Policy and Planning
- HTM*1160 Lodging Operations
- HTM*1700 Foodservice Management
- HTM*2010 Hospitality and Tourism Business Communications
- HTM*2030 Control Systems in the Hospitality Industry
- HTM*2070 Event Management
- HTM*2700 Understanding Foods
- HTM*3030 Beverage Management
- MCS*1000 Introductory Marketing
- MGMT*1000 Introduction to Business
- Hospitality and Tourism Management, Humanities, Social Science Electives
Students admitted via this pathway agreement will also be exempt from MGMT*1100 Business Career Preparation.
Program Information and Graduation Requirements:
View the Undergraduate Course Calendar
Transfer credits are determined by the Admission Committee of the program to which the student is admitted and where applicable, in accordance with any existing articulation agreement or pathway. The application of transfer credits will vary depending on the degree and specialization. All applicants must satisfy degree graduation requirements and residency requirement as outlined in the Undergraduate Calendar. More information about advanced standing applications can be found in the Undergraduate Calendar.