- Associate Diploma in Turfgrass Management
U of G Program:
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
ONCAT Pathway ID: 5272
If you are a graduate of the Associate Diploma in Turfgrass Management program then you may be eligible to enter the Bachelor of Science in Agriculture program provided that you have achieved a minimum cumulative 75% or higher in the Diploma program. Successful applicants may receive up to 7.5 transfer credits.
Students must also present proof of successful completion of Advanced Functions (MHF4U) and Chemistry (SCH4U), or approved equivalents.
Please contact the admission counsellor listed below for instructions on accessing the internal application.
- Blake Morrison, Admission Counsellor, email@example.com
- Pathways Advisor; firstname.lastname@example.org
- AGR*2320 Soils in Agroecosystems
- AGR*2470 Introduction to Plant Agriculture
- BOT*2100 Life Strategies of Plants
- ENVS*2040 Plant Health and the Environment
- HORT*4450 Advanced Turfgrass Science
- CROP*4240 Weed Science
- AGR*4600 Agriculture and Food Issues Problem Solving
- Agriculture and Humanities Electives
Program Information and Graduation Requirements:
View the Undergraduate Course Calendar
Transfer credits are determined by the Admission Committee of the program to which the student is admitted and where applicable, in accordance with any existing articulation agreement or pathway. The application of transfer credits will vary depending on the degree and specialization. All applicants must satisfy degree graduation requirements and residency requirement as outlined in the Undergraduate Calendar. More information about advanced standing applications can be found in the Undergraduate Calendar.