- Associate Diploma in Turfgrass Management
U of G Program:
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
ONCAT Pathway ID: 5272
If you are a graduate of the Associate Diploma in Turfgrass Management program then you may be eligible to enter the Bachelor of Science in Agriculture program provided that you have achieved a minimum cumulative 75% or higher in the Diploma program. Successful applicants may receive up to 7.5 transfer credits.
Students must also present proof of successful completion of Advanced Functions (MHF4U) and Chemistry (SCH4U), or approved equivalents.
Please contact the admission counsellor listed below for instructions on accessing the internal application.
- AGR*2320 Soils in Agroecosystems
- AGR*2470 Introduction to Plant Agriculture
- BOT*2100 Life Strategies of Plants
- ENVS*2040 Plant Health and the Environment
- ENVS*3140 Management of Turfgrass Diseases
- HORT*2450 Introduction to Turfgrass Science
- HORT*3010 Annual, Perennial and Indoor Plants – Identification and Use
- HORT*3050 Management of Turfgrass Insect Pests and Weeds
- HORT*4450 Advanced Turfgrass Science
- Agriculture and Humanities Electives
Program Information and Graduation Requirements:
Transfer credits are determined by the Admission Committee of the program to which the student is admitted and where applicable, in accordance with any existing articulation agreement or pathway. The application of transfer credits will vary depending on the degree and specialization. All applicants must satisfy degree graduation requirements and residency requirement as outlined in the Undergraduate Calendar. More information about advanced standing applications can be found in the Undergraduate Calendar.