- General Arts and Science (MTCU Code: 54701)
U of G Program:
- Bachelor of Arts, General (OUAC Program Code: GKG)
- Bachelor of Arts, Honours (OUAC Program Code: GK)
ONCAT Pathway ID: 5046
Students of both certificates and diplomas in General Arts and Science (GAS) at community colleges and Aboriginal Institutes in Ontario are eligible to apply for admission to the Bachelor of Arts at the University of Guelph.
The following majors and options are excluded from this arrangement:
- Criminal Justice and Public Policy
Applicants need to have graduated from a GAS program, having passed all courses with a minimum cumulative average of 70% including a minimum grade of 70% in each of the courses eligible for transfer.
Each course needs to have been passed on the first attempt.
Eligible applicants will also receive transfer credits.
- Up to 2.5 credits for certificates
- Up to 5.0 credits for diplomas