- Landscape Architectural Technology
U of G Program:
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture (OUAC Program Code: GLL)
An articulation agreement between the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology and the University of Guelph provides up to five places per year for graduates of the Landscape Design Ontario College Advanced Diploma who have a minimum cumulative grade point average of B (70.00%). The actual number applicants accepted will be based on individual qualifications and existing BLA class size. All applicants are required to submit a portfolio and a Background Information Form. Upon admission, students will receive 10.00 transfer credits.
Please send your portfolio digitally to Martin.firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1st.
Portfolio details can be obtained by contacting Mike Pratas, Admission Counsellor, at email@example.com.
- LARC*2020 Foundational Design Studio
- LARC*2100 Landscape and Site Analysis
- LARC*2230 Planting Design
- LARC*2240 Plants in the Landscape
- LARC*2410 Site Engineering
- LARC*2420 Materials and Techniques
- LARC*3040 Site Design Studio
- LARC*3050 Urban Design Studio
- LARC*3430 Introduction to Landscape Construction
- LARC*3440 Landscape Construction and Documentation
- LARC*4610 Professional Practice
- Free Electives
Program Information and Graduation Requirements:
Transfer credits are determined by the Admission Committee of the program to which the student is admitted and where applicable, in accordance with any existing articulation agreement or pathway. The application of transfer credits will vary depending on the degree and specialization. All applicants must satisfy degree graduation requirements and residency requirement as outlined in the Undergraduate Calendar. More information about advanced standing applications can be found in the Undergraduate Calendar.