OUAC 101 Online Application Form
If you are an Ontario resident currently enrolled in an Ontario secondary school day program, you must apply using the OUAC 101 Online Application Form (details are available from your school Guidance Office).
OUAC 105 Online Application Form
Use the OUAC 105 Online Application Form if you are residing within Canada. As well as International applicants who are currently studying in Canada on a Study Permit or other visa will use this application.
The categories of applicants who will use the 105 Application Form are not limited to, but include:
- all Ontario candidates (except those who are currently enrolled full-time in an Ontario secondary school day program)
- adult and mature students registered in night school, correspondence programs and special adult day school programs
- high school applicants from other provinces and territories
- all candidates from other Canadian provinces or territories, or international students (including those who are attending secondary or post-secondary institutions)
- university and college transfer students
Important Notes: Print versions (hard copies) of applications (OUAC 101 or OUAC 105) are not mailed from the University of Guelph .
You can request a print application from the Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC) at 519.823.1063.