Visit Us Virtually
As a precaution against COVID-19, the U of G campus is closed to visitors but there are many ways to connect with Admission Services and visit us virtually!
From virtual events and informative presentations to individual meetings and seeing our beautiful campus, there are so many ways to connect with us. Expand the options below to connect with Admission Services however suits you best!
- In person tours and events are currently paused but there are so many ways to visit us virtually! Visit our Tours webpage for the most up-to-date information on how you can explore campus virtually.
- Experience the places and faces of campus with our new video series! Check them out now on our Campus Experience page.
Interested in viewing our student housing? Check out the Student Housing resources below:
We’ve listed our upcoming events below! Check out our events page for more information and registration links.
Fall Preview Day
- Sunday, November 8 from 12:00 - 4:00 pm (EDT)
- Attend Program and Student Service Information Sessions, chat live with current students, faculty and staff, and learn more about how to apply, admission requirements, and life as a Gryphon!
- Register here
*Please Note: Events below may be offered virtually if campus is not open to visitors.
- Sunday, March 28, 2021.
- Check back January 2021 for more information and registration details.
- Open to grade 10 and 11 students only.
- April 29 and 30, 2021.
- Registration details available February 2021.
- Offered Monday - Thursday at 12:00 pm, 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm (EST).
- Offered Fridays at noon (EST).
- Liaison presentations offered weekly from October to December.
- Transfer presentations offered October 7 and November 7.
- Out of province webinars - coming soon.
Individual Meetings with Liaison Officers (offered to Canadian high school students)
- Hosted by our Liaison Officers through Microsoft Teams.
- Please note this service is for Fall 2021 applicants only.
- Meet our Tour Guides and current international students, and text them your questions via UniBuddy!
We're on Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Spotify! Connect with us today.
As a precaution against COVID-19, the Admission Services office is currently closed to in-person services and appointments however, all of our services continue to be offered remotely.
Emails will be answered during regular office hours (weekdays from 8:30am-4:30pm). The phone queue will be open from 1:00-4:30pm Monday to Friday. Visit our Contact Us page for more information.
- Phone: (+1) (519) 824-4210
- Fax: (+1) 519-766-9481
- Monday - Friday: 8:30am to 4:30pm
- *Emails will be answered during regular office hours (weekdays from 8:30am-4:30pm). The phone queue will be open from 1:00-4:30pm Monday to Friday.
University of Guelph
50 Stone Road East
Guelph, ON N1G 2W1
Applicants Including: Canadian High School Students, Transfer Students, Visiting Students, Post-Degree Students, Mature Students
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 519-824-4120 Ext. 58721
American High School Applicants
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (+1) 519-824-4120 Ext. 56066
International High School Applicants
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Line: (+1) 519-767-5024
- General: (+1) 519-824-2130 Ext. 55024
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (+1) 519-824-4120 Ext. 58712
We asked our friends on campus to share with us their favourite online tools for learning about the U of G...
Here's what they shared:
- Did you know that the W.F. Mitchell Athletics Centre is on Google Maps? Check them out!
- The University of Guelph thanks its alumni donors by showing them a day in the life of a Gryphon. Check it out on YouTube!
- Check out Lang's School of Business and Economics. See the classroom space, group study rooms, shared media spaces and student lounges.
- Discover Engineering at the U of G!
- The Food Science Department has published a virtual tour of their lab and facilities to their website.
- Interested in veterinary medicine? Follow a fourth year student around in her small animal hospital rotation via this Instagram video!
- Check out the latest Co-operative Education video to learn about the co-op program from current students.
- Last but not least, check out the 2020 OV Boogie put together by the Student Experience team - This is something you can look forward to experiencing during your Orientation Week!