Develop your skills through an applied Associate Diploma. Benefit from the University of Guelph's world-renowned reputation in agri-food research while you study in one of the two-year diploma programs at our Ridgetown campus.
Students who have completed at least one year of an associate diploma program at our Ridgetown campus may be considered for admission to all degree programs at the University of Guelph, with advanced standing. College transfer requirements vary by program. We also offer admission pathways for graduates of the following associate diploma programs: Associate Diploma in Environmental Management, and the Associate Diploma in Agriculture.
Associate Diploma Programs
University of Guelph, Ridgetown Campus
- Associate Diploma in Agriculture
- Associate Diploma in Environmental Management
- Associate Diploma in Equine Care and Management
- Associate Diploma in Horticulture
- Associate Diploma in Veterinary Technology
University of Guelph, Main Campus
- Associate Diploma in Environmental Management into BBRM (Environmental Management)
- Associate Diploma in Agriculture into BSc.Agr.
For more information please contact our Pathways Advisor at email@example.com.
Estimated Cutoff Ranges
65-70% for admission to all Associate Diploma programs.
For Ridgetown Campus tour information, please contact 519.674.1500 Ext. 63256, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit Ridgetown's Campus Tour web page.