The Admission Information Service (AIS) website is now open to Canadian high school students.
Transfer applicants can apply to open programs through the link below.
You are considered a transfer applicant if you are currently attending another post-secondary institution or have done so in the past, and one of the following statements describes your current situation:
- I would like to transfer from another university; or
- I would like to transfer from a college; or
- I’m a current U of G student and I would like to transfer to a different program
The following applications are now closed:
- International Contract applications (as of May 26, 2021)
- 105: all programs for international applicants (as of May 26, 2021)
- 105: Bachelor of Applied Science, Applied Human Nutrition (as of May 26, 2021)
- 105: Select programs for transfer applicants. Note: if you are interested in applying to a program that is currently closed on the OUAC, please contact Admission Services to request a late application.