Transfer from College or University

If you are a transfer student, please select an option below:

Apply to ONLY the University of Guelph or the University of Guelph-Humber Apply to more than one university in Ontario

If you are a full-time permanent employee of the U of G, or a senior citizen (65+), please contact us at to request a separate application form.  The same application and document deadlines apply.