Complete your application to U of G now!
APPLY to the University of Guelph!
Have you applied yet? Don’t leave it to the last minute – submit your application today! The sooner you apply, the sooner we can begin assessing your application using your completed and in-progress grades.
If you’re still undecided about which U of G program(s) to apply to, be sure to explore the undergraduate degree programs we have to offer. We also encourage you to watch (or rewatch) videos from our Discover Your Degree webinar series to give you even more insight into what you can expect from studying at U of G.
Have you already submitted your application? Now’s the time to focus on some of the important steps that come next.
- Submit the Student Profile Form by March 1 (optional, but highly recommended!)
- Submit required supporting documents (Bachelor of Landscape Architecture and Diploma in Turfgrass Management applicants only)
- Decide which U of G residence you’d like to live in next September
- Research and apply for scholarships
- Check out our YouTube channel to learn more about everything on offer at the U of G!