Funding Your Education - Indigenous Students from USA

Students from the United States who self-identify as Indigenous on their application will be eligible to pay domestic tuition fees rather than international fees. A tribal enrollment or registration card must be presented to qualify. Contact the International Student Advisor at 519-824-4120 Ext. 53954 for more information.