15 Reasons You Might #BeAGryphon
1. You want to be in a program as unique as your interests.
Flexibility? We got that down.
2. You REALLY. LOVE. FOOD.
And want to reward your taste buds with some pretty epic food.
3. You’re always willing to hold the door.
Or smile at someone holding one for you.
4. You like to take part in tradition.
#OldJeremiah needs to be painted daily!
5. Coffee is your friend.
Well that’s great! Because we have coffee around every corner.
6. You like to get involved.
U of G is a community of volunteers.
7. You’re an active person.
Cha-Ching! The new #GryphonAC will be ready for some sweat in the fall. AND, we also have a pretty great intramural program.
8. You LOVE animals.
From squirrels, to puppies, to horses! They will be waiting for you on campus. Oh and birds! We got birds.
9. You’re one to express your school spirit.
10. You enjoy open space.
Fresh air is in abundance on J-Green or as you stroll through the Arboretum.
11. You’re riding the sustainability train and NEVER go anywhere without a reusable water bottle or mug.
How about them water refill stations throughout campus? CHECK.
12. You catch yourself daydreaming about personalizing your res-room.
It’s your crib – jazz it up.
13. You have a GREAT sense of humour.
We’re hilarious, we know. BUT, the squirrels are also hilarious as they sneak around your feet.
14. You’re always stoked about meeting new people.
And we have some pretty incredible ones for you to meet!
15. You’re willing to accept that “once a gryphon, #foreveragryphon”.