The Academic Transition Program
The Academic Transition Program provides an opportunity for mature students who do not meet the normal University admission requirements to take university courses and develop foundational academic skills before applying to a degree program.
Applicants to the Academic Transition Program will normally:
- not have previously registered at a university
- have completed the O.S.S.D. or equivalent and
- have been out of secondary school for a minimum of 2 years
Note: All applicants must be Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents.
How to Apply:
1. Apply using the 105 Online Application available through the Ontario Universities' Application Centre.
2. Ensure all required documents are received in Admission Services by the document submission deadline. This includes official transcripts from all secondary and post-secondary institutions previously attended.
3. Complete and submit the Academic Transition Program Student Profile Form. This is your opportunity to provide your intended study objectives, including courses and degree program of interest.
Deadlines: The Academic Transition Program is fall entry only. Applications are due May 1st and all documents must be submitted by June 1st. Early application is recommended.
Learn more about the Academic Transition Program.
For more information about applying to the Academic Transition Program, please contact Admission Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.