Admission Update and Important Dates
Congratulations to those who recently received an offer of admission. Last week, we contacted many Canadian high school students who had applied to U of G prior to the January 13 early admission application deadline.
While round #1 is now wrapping up, we’re gearing up for the next two rounds of offers. If you’ve already applied, we encourage you to keep checking your email and your account at OUAC.on.ca for updates. Our next round of offers will begin in mid-March.
Haven’t applied yet? There’s still time! Please note the following application deadlines and important dates below for fall 2023 admission:
- Canadian high school students: March 1, 2023
- International high school students: March 31, 2023 (document submission deadline is April 15, 2023)
- Transfer applicants: May 1, 2023 (document submission deadline is June 1, 2023)
Other Important Dates:
- Deadline to submit the Diploma in Turfgrass Management BIF: February 17, 2023
- Deadline to submit the Bachelor of Landscape Architecture BIF: March 1, 2023
- All semester one applicants can start filling out the Student Profile Form (SPF) anytime between now and May 1, 2023 (not mandatory, but strongly encouraged!)