What to Expect When You Receive an Offer!
We are about halfway through sending our offers to future Gryphons. If you have received an offer, you can start to prepare for your time at the University of Guelph!
Here’s what you should know:
You’ve Received an Offer
Congratulations! Here’s what you need to know about choosing the U of Guelph and becoming a Gryphon:
- If you applied to more than one program at the U of G, you will be considered for all these programs until the end of May! Any additional offers of admission will arrive in a big, good-news envelope.
- You will receive one copy of our Congratulations Booklet with your first offer of admission, which includes important information about becoming a Gryphon.
- The deadline to accept an offer of admission is June 1, 2020, and if you have multiple offers from the U of G, you will need to accept ONE of them by this date.
- To accept your offer of admission, login to your account at the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre and follow their instructions.
- If you are an international student who applied directly to the University of Guelph, you must send your response from your U of G email to email@example.com.
You’ve Accepted an Offer
- Check out our Student Experience webpage to see how you can get involved on campus.
- Review the Student Resources that will be available to you at the University of Guelph to help you make the most of your University program.
- Visit our Housing webpage to figure out what residences you want to apply to before the June 1 deadline!
- Go to our Hospitality Services webpage to get more information on the dining facilities and meal plans on campus.
- Review the estimated costs of tuition on the Student Finance webpage.
We can’t wait for you to join us Future Gryphons!