Our First Round of Offers Are Out!
We are excited to announce that last week we sent out our first round of offers to future Gryphons entering Semester 1! There are a couple of ways you could receive your offer; it depends on your applicant type:
Current Canadian high school students will see their offer on the OUAC website and will receive an offer package in the mail in the coming weeks.
International offers happen on a rolling basis and will be updated on your WebAdvisor account.
If you didn’t receive anything it’s OK!
This is our first of three admission rounds. In Round One we sent acceptances to applicants with averages that typically exceed our estimated cutoffs.
Round two will take place early March to mid-April and will include students whose averages are typically in the higher end of our estimated cutoffs.
Round three will take place early late April to mid-May and will include students whose averages are within our estimated cutoffs to be admitted.
Things to keep in mind:
- If you have not received an offer, be sure to complete a Student Profile Form by May 1, 2020.
- Our estimated cut-off ranges are based on the admission averages from the previous three years of admitted students.
- You may get an alternate offer in round 1 or 2 if you didn’t meet the cut-off for the program you applied to. For example, if you don’t meet the cut-off for Bio-Medical Science, we may offer you entry into the general Biological Sciences program. But we will continue to consider you for your first choice throughout the admission cycle.
- You will continue to be assessed for all your application choices even if you’ve already received an offer from Guelph.
- If you accept an offer from the University of Guelph, and then change your mind and accept another offer, the original offer you accepted at Guelph becomes null and void.
- Our advice is for you to hold off on accepting an offer of admission until you've heard about all your applications - you have until June 1, 2020 to decide and respond.