Answer your phones – it’s U of G calling!
Our annual Telethon starts tonight! This is your chance to connect with a current U of G student and ask any questions you have about life and studies at the University of Guelph! This year it will run from January 30 until March 5.
After January 30 we will be making calls from Monday – Thursday from 5-9 pm, and 11 am – 5 pm on Saturdays and Sundays. We will not make any calls on Fridays or during our students’ reading week which runs from February 17-21. If you miss your call, there is no need to call us back – our callers will try again later.
Need Question Ideas?
Our Telethoners are prepared to answer questions about student life, residence, campus, the city of Guelph and program-specific questions. You can review the list of sample questions below for inspiration.
- What is the Student Profile Form and how do I submit it?
- When will offers be sent out?
- What residence did you live in? What was it like?
- If I decide to commute or live off campus, how can I make friends?
- What kinds of activities are organized in residence?
- How are residence rooms decided? What about roommates?
- Are there any clubs for [insert your interests here] that I can be a part of?
- Can I study abroad in another country?
- What student support services are there on campus?
- How long will it take me to get from one class to another?
- What kinds of events happen on campus?
- What is there to do in the city of Guelph?
- What is the program like?
- What has been your favourite class?
- What kinds of co-op jobs are available for my program?
- Where can I go if I need help with a class?
- Do you have any course recommendations?
We strive to keep you as informed and supported as possible during the application process. You can participate in our chats, ask questions on our social media, email us or call us. We’re always here for you, Future Gryphon!