The University of Guelph – You’ve Gotta Eat Here!
The title of this article says it all: You’ve Gotta Eat Here – and here’s why.
We are Canada’s Food University
- Our food has been ranked the best on any Canadian university campus for more than 10 years!
- 94% of our students are ‘satisfied’ or ‘very satisfied’ with our food
Maclean’s says our food is the best in Canada
- They visited, they sampled, they enjoyed
- Check out the full article at Maclean’s.ca!
We accommodate all diets, allergies and restrictions
- We recommend getting in touch with our Student Nutrition Awareness Program (SNAP) contact about any dietary questions, comments or concerns
There is always a delicious food option nearby
- We have over 20 different dining options across campus!
- Did we mention we have food trucks on campus?!
We make it easy to support local food vendors and farmers
- We are Canadian leaders for sourcing local and sustainable food
- We received Ontario’s “Local Food Champions” award
You choose the meal plan that works for you
We offer 5 different meal plan options:
- Full (most popular)
More details can be found on the Hospitality website.
We breakdown our meal plans into basic and flex dollars
- Basic: covers most of the your on-campus food purchases (these purchases are HST exempt)
- Flex: covers taxable purchases at places such as vending machines, the Bullring and the Brass Taps, convenience grocery items, dining at specified off-campus restaurants, food delivery and taxi services
Meal plans cover on-campus food purchases AND select off-campus dining partners
- Your flex dollars can be used at select restaurants, services and entertainment facilities
- Check the full list of off-campus options on our Hospitality website
Our hospitality team is out of this world
- Our hospitality staff are friendly, approachable and passionate about providing the best campus food in Canada