Round 3 Offers – what you need to know
Our third and final round of offers will be going out from late April to mid-May. Here is what you need to know about this final round.
These are the grades we’re looking at:
If you currently attend a semestered school, we’re looking at Fall 2018 grade 12 final grades and Winter 2019 grade 12 midterm grades. Within this, we are specifically looking at your top 4U/M completed courses including required courses for your program.
Submit your SPF by the May 1st deadline
If you haven’t received an offer yet, get your student profile form submitted by May 1st.
We’ll be reconsidering you for your first choice
If you’ve previously received an alternate offer, we’ll be considering you for your first choice in this third and final round.
We’ll review your other program choices
If you’ve applied to more than one program at the U of G, we’ll be considering you for those in this round (if you’re not admissible to your first choice).
BLA applicants: this is your round!
If you applied to our Bachelor of Landscape Architecture, look out for your offer in this round. The third round is the only time we send out BLA offers.
Check your OUAC account
We’ll be sending out third round offers in the coming weeks, so be sure to check your OUAC account! Once your offer shows up on OUAC be sure to check your mailbox for more details about your offer.
Things to keep in mind:
- We will consider your application and review your SPF in May if your average is below the estimated cut-off (within 5% but over 75%)
- Estimated cut-off ranges are based on the admission averages from the previous three years of admitted students and are meant to be a point of reference. We cannot disclose exact cut-offs.
- The deadline to accept any offer from the University of Guelph is June 3, 2019
- June 3 is also the deadline to apply for residence (you can apply using your Central Login OR your student number, last name and date of birth)
- Once you have accepted your offer of admission for September 2019, we will send you a registration package in the mail with instructions on how to login to Web Advisor and register for courses
We’re nearing the final stretch here Future Gryphons. Keep up your hard work!