Get your Student Profile Form submitted ASAP
If you haven’t submitted your Student Profile Form (SPF) yet, what are you waiting for? It’s due this Wednesday, May 1st so we recommend getting it filled out and submitted as soon as possible!
Here is a quick refresher on who should fill out the SPF and why:
- If you have not yet received an offer from U of G you should submit a completed SPF
- The SPF is where you can share extra-curricular interests and activities, volunteer positions, honours and awards
- It’s also where you can tell us about anything that might have impacted your academic performance such as illness, injury, personal experiences etc.
- We review the SPF’s during our third and final round of offers
- Filling out the SPF allows you to be considered for admission if your average falls within a discretionary range of the final cut-off (up to 5%)
Unfortunately, we will not be able to process any SPF’s after the May 1 deadline so if you are serious about becoming a gryphon, get it completed and submitted!