Program start date: Fall (September)
The Integrated Admission Pathway (IAP) is for you if:
- you are an academically qualified international student,
- you meet the University’s undergraduate admission requirements,
- but have not yet achieved English language proficiency.
Through IAP you can complete degree-credit courses through the University’s Open Learning program, and at the same time study English language courses to achieve the Certificate of English proficiency granted by Open Learning and Educational Support (OpenEd).
The IAP includes a combination of classroom-based and fully online degree course offerings and provides a flexible option for guaranteed admission to the following degree programs at the University of Guelph:
- Bachelor of Arts (all majors including co-op options)
- Bachelor of Commerce (undeclared)
- Bachelor of Science (all majors including co-op options)
Your English language courses and degree-credit courses will provide a supportive learning environment with access to designated tutoring groups.
- Minimum IELTS of 5.5 or TOEFL iBT of 56.
- Meeting all admission requirements for your selected degree/major. Please review Canadian Provincial Education admission OR International admission.
- Maintaining a 75% average in your English language courses and a minimum 60% in your academic coursework during your degree-credit courses.