General Certificate of Education (GCE) Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 Advanced Level passes and 3 (I)GCSE (Ordinary Level) passes.
- 2 Advanced Supplementary subsidiary (AS) Level courses may be substituted for 1 Advanced Level Course.
You are expected to present a minimum 'A/B' or 6/7 grade on (I)GCSE, AS and predicted Advanced Level examinations with a minimum of 5 unique subject areas. While consideration will be given to subject prerequisites at the (I)GCSE Level, you are encouraged to present requirements at the AS or Advanced Level. Please note that General paper is not considered an acceptable subject.
Note: In one academic year students generally complete 5.0 credits.
Please contact one of the following associations to request an official (replacement) certificate to be sent to Admission Services when final documents are requested.
AQA - aqa.org.uk/
- Contact Us (on top of page);
- Past results and replacement certificates
EDEXCEL - qualifications.pearson.com
- Support for you: Students;
- Replacement certificates
- Results for third parties £20
CIE - cie.org.uk
- Exam Admin;
- Priority result info
OCR - ocr.org.uk
- I want to: Replace a lost certificate;
SQA - sqa.org.uk/
- Site Services (at bottom of page);
- Replacement Certificates;
- Order Replacement Certificates
CXC - cxc.org/
- I want to;
- Request certificate
Mauritius Examinations Syndicate - mes.intnet.mu
- Records unit;
- Certifying Statement of Results from CIE.
*£43.77 (~ 49€) + courier or postage; 28 days processing time