Amending your Application

Amending your Application

After you have submitted your online application, if you wish to change your choice of program or entry points within the same calendar year, please use the Internal Transfer/Readmissions Amendment Form. Ensure it is received before the appropriate deadline outlined in the Internal Transfer Student Application Deadlines.

Submission of Documents

Documents pertaining to any previous applications, such as transcripts, will be retained for one semester after graduation, and for seven years after the last registered semester if you have not graduated. If you attended another post-secondary institution you may be required to resubmit official transcripts.

Forms (including the Amendment Form) and other supporting documents should be submitted by email to, faxed to 519-766-9481 or mailed directly to:

Undergraduate Admission Services
50 Stone Road, East
Level 3, University Centre
University of Guelph
Guelph, ON
N1G 2W1

< Previous