You should use the online application if you are a current or past University of Guelph student who:
- would like to apply to another program, e.g.: request to transfer from Bachelor of Science to Bachelor of Arts.
- has been required to withdraw and is applying for readmission.
- is registered at the University of Guelph-Humber or Ridgetown Campus and is applying to a program at the University of Guelph.
- has previously been enrolled at the University of Guelph, but has attended another institution since your last registration other than on a Letter of Permission (LOP).
- has not registered in your program for six or more consecutive semesters.
- has graduated or will be graduating from the University of Guelph and you wish to return.
You should not use the online application if you:
- would like to switch to a different major within the same program, e.g.: change from History to Philosophy within the Bachelor of Arts. Contact your Program Counsellor for requirements and procedures.
- are a University of Guelph student applying to a program at the University of Guelph-Humber. Please contact Guelph-Humber Campus directly at 416-798-1331 for the appropriate application.
- intend to register in OpenEd courses only for professional development or personal reasons. Please contact OpenEd to register.
- Are completing four courses through OpenEd to qualify for admission to the Bachelor of Arts program. Please contact the OpenEd or Admission Services for the appropriate application.
- have not previously registered at the University of Guelph
< Previous Next >