Pay close attention to deadlines!

Ontario high school student?

You will have your grades automatically sent to the Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC) from your high school. 

If you have taken a year off or have returned to high school, you may have to request that your official transcripts be sent directly to the University of Guelph on your behalf. It is your responsibility to ensure that all official transcripts are received in Admission Services by the document deadline.

Out-of-Province high school student (within Canada)?

Please have your school forward official transcripts showing completed Grade 11 and 12 courses, and all in-progress Grade 12 courses. Note: British Columbia schools submit grade data electronically to the OUAC. We will automatically receive grade data from the OUAC on an ongoing basis.

Note: in order for us to consider a transcript as ‘official’, we must receive it directly from the issuing institution.

There are other deadline dates that require your attention. Some are specific to programs, others involve residence deposits and applications, payment of fees and selection of courses.

There will also be deadlines that are less academic in nature. Student life on U of G's campus is active and varied.

Be connected - get involved!