We welcome applications from coast to coast, from across the globe and from down the street. Apply to the University of Guelph and join us in our purpose to Improve Life.
How to Apply
1. If you are...
- Currently enrolled in an Ontario secondary school
> Apply through the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre using the 101 application.
2. If you are…
- Currently enrolled in secondary school in a Canadian province or territory outside of Ontario, or
- A home school applicant, or
- Not currently enrolled in secondary school but it is your most recent education, or
- Not registered at a college or university or have been out of full-time secondary school for two or more years, or
- Currently or were previously registered at a college or university, or
- An out-of-country Canadian or you are studying in an international curriculum outside of Canada, or
> Apply through the Ontario Universities’ Applicant Centre using the 105 application.
3. If you are…
- An out-of-country Canadian, or
- Studying in an international curriculum outside of Canada and only wish to apply to the University of Guelph
> Apply directly using the form on the International Admission's page.